8.24.2009

Sing us a song, Pianoman...

Where did this summer go?

I feel oddly at peace with the ups and downs that have comprised this summer. I took a huge step forward, tripped, and fell back a pace. But in tripping, I learned for the future.

Proactivity doesn't hurt, but the cards will fall where they may. I was making myself crazy over decisions I was forced into making, and it wasn't worth it. Things happen, deal with it. If you want something to work out, make it happen. If you can't make it happen right away, work at it until you can.

Life is about challenges- relationships, monetary, lifestyle, etc. Otherwise, we would be bored.

No matter how hard it may be or how scared you are, don't give up on what you want. Listen to your gut. If you really feel it, don't let it go.

Hello, Autumn... are you ready for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment