8.04.2009

Red's Hard Lemonade...

Sometimes, when life gives you lemons, you gotta use those suckas as stress relief and throw 'em as hard as you can at stupid, stupid people...

...and that's just what I've been doing.

Life was moving forward. F A S T...

And then the car accident happened. And then my car was fixed. And then my car was totaled.

And now I have to move back home.

Sure, I went through all the stages... Denial, depression, weight loss in the wallet area. But I came out of this with something invaluable- experience. The short time that I had in my apartment taught me not only about myself, but about the experience of moving out on my own. I feel sad that due to extenuating circumstances, the tenure there was so short, but I am confident that I will get there again.

Not only will I get there, but I will surpass it. I know what I want. I am determined to get it.

Sure life is twisty-turny and likes to get in the way. It happens all the time. The real challenge is in how we deal with it.

I'll admit it. For a hot second, I broke down. But the fire is lit now.

I just hope lemon juice isn't flammable...

The newest contest for me now? How quickly I can turn around and get back to NYC. First stop- employment... wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment