10.15.2009

It's a Celebration, B*tches!

It's really happening.

People say that once you become an adult, life starts to go by fast; like a freight train.

Really, though, it's like a roller coaster, speeding up and down; twisting and turning.

I'm excited, kids. I hear it, below me...

"Click click click click click click."

I can feel the bumps as each gear clicks into place.

Hello, new job with a lighting company in New York City. Hello, apartment search. Hello, life.

This time, I'm doing it right. I'm loving it.


Listen, though, sweethearts, try not to stare at my cute little tushy as I'm on my way up... the floor may be dirty, you don't want your jaw to be, too...



Hear It!: If It Kills Me- Jason Mraz, We Sing, We Dance, We Steal Things

1 comment:

  1. You're amazing. Simple. :) Congrats on everything & best of luck!!

    ~ Krystle

    ReplyDelete